Oct 20, 2010

[echotangodx] 18ET/EU075/SI 'SALAMINA Island" Proofs , Photos & Video Clips available now

Hi all Dxers & I.O.T.A hunters ,I would like to announce you that tonight I published the Proofs , the Photos & Video Clips from our new I.O.T.A activation: 18ET/EU075/SI from SALAMINA Island.The QSL Preview (QSL card) is not available yet but the next few days it will be available on my Website.If you are interesting to watch the Proofs , the Photos & Video Clips of 18ET/EU075/SI "SALAMINA Island" , please click the following link: http://18et002.gr/18ETEU075SI.htmYou are welcome , 18ET002 Jim

Hi Jesus & all ,

Your E.T QSL card of Madrid is already published on the Echo Tango Dx Mailing list (on the section Photo Albums)
If you like to watch our rich E.T QSL Gallery please click here: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/echotangodx/photos/album/378905822/pic/list


Best 73s ,

18ET002 Jim

Owner & Moderator of the E.T Int'l Mailing list

Hola greetings to all and new members et:

I present the Qsl we have here in Madrid, here you have it so that you may know as the qsl is the capital of Madrid, I hope you like the new greetings to all who entered the ET group:

30ET225/Jesus
Alcorcon-Madrid


Grupul ET radio CB este extrem de activ pe Yahoo Groups, asa ca am pus aici ultimile noutati pe are le-am primit.

Blogged with the Flock Browser