Jul 13, 2015

ANNOUNCEMENT BY VICTOR OSCAR GOLF DX GROUP:
18VOG001 Jim writes:
Today , 9/7/2015 I decided the following:
The VICTOR OSCAR GOLF DX GROUP is present on the 11mt band just to promote this nice hobby on the 11mt band community , we are not for business but only for hobby!
For that reason I decided that from today 9/7/2015 all the radio activities to be without any contribution (NEGATIVE CONTRIBUTION) , I repeat for everything!
NEGATIVE CONTRIBUTION for DX-expeditions , I.O.T.A activations , S.E.S (Special Event Stations) etc.So please do not post again any contribution (not 1 US $ , not 1 Euro , not 1 IRC) Just only S.A.E (Self Addressed Envelope) is enough!
This is my personal decission as a Founder and QSL Manager of the VICTOR OSCAR GOLF DX GROUP.
REMEMBER: All the VOG radio activities will be: "NEGATIVE CONTRIBUTION"
VOG Official Website: www.vogdxgroup.com
Friendly ,
18VOG001 Jim "Founder of the VICTOR OSCAR GOLF DX GROUP"