Nov 11, 2016

RTX

RTX : 30PJ05 - "El Commandante" ; 1GIR061 - Maurizio, 12:40cfr/.560usb, TS440, A99 ; 1MW/1M - 12:32cfr/.510usb ;

With this occasion I do the test  for my RX - SDR  for DX11m  ... nice, very nice :-)
A good audio come out from DSP filter (2700Hz), AGC works fine and make the necessary sensitivity for DX, S-meter shows the real uV from antenna and if you prefer the dBm you have it. I must say that I'm surprise by this radio, it has only one small coil inside, 2 or 3 chips and a quartz, the rest is only mathematics form PC via USB connection :-)



















By the way, you don't need a fancy PC to do this RX-SDR ... I do the test with my old Pentium 4 at 2GHz /512MB of RAM, running a good old  Windows XP SP 3, and with the right software everything is ok.

Pay attention when you install the driver (or .dll file) and the software because you can have problems like this...( photo), only the right combination for your system will work, and set the frequency correction in the soft so called PPM (parts per million).